Learning how to make a perfect storm cocktail doesn’t have to be the toughest part of your day. Instead, it should be the most exciting and rewarding part instead. This cocktail is quite unique, and may change your mind about a couple different cocktails, and also wake your taste buds up. Listen up and pay attention.
To make a perfect storm cocktail, you will need:
- Crushed Ice
- Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- fresh lime juice
- Angostura bitters
- Chilled cocktail glass
- Ginger Beer
- To get your cocktail started you must have a cocktail shaker. This is very important for this cocktail because mixing this drink will not do it any justice. So dust your shaker off, and add crushed ice about half way up. It’s important to add your ice before any of your ingredients because you want to them cool off as soon as they enter the shaker.
- Now that you have your shaker ready, you must start adding your ingredients. First you want to add you 1 1/2 oz. of Grand Marnier orange liqueur, then 1/2 oz. of fresh lime juice, and of course only three drops of your angostura bitters. It’s important that you don’t add to much bitters because this can through your whole drink off, and make it taste sour.
- Now that you have most of your ingredients in your shaker, you want to shake very well for at least 30 seconds. When you are ready add your contents of the shaker into your chilled cocktail glass, and finally add your three oz. of ginger beer and mix.
- You can garnish with a fresh lime, or even an orange peel. But that's up to you.
Now that your perfect storm cocktail is ready to enjoy, sit back relax and do just that. If you feel like you would like to add more of any one ingredient feel free. Drink responsibly, but enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.