Create unique cocktails by learning how to make pineapple infused Vodka. Pineapple flavored Vodka can be served over crushed ice and garnished with Vodka soaked slices of pineapple for a exceptional refreshing drink that will delight and surprise your guests.
To make pineapple infused Vodka, you will need:
- Large Glass jar with tight lid
- Sharp Knife
- Prepare the jar. Wash the jar in hot soapy water and rinse in very hot water or run the jar through the dishwasher with the lid off. Let the jar air dry with the lid off.
- Prepare the Pineapple. Use a sharp knife with a cutting board to cut the top and the bottom off the pineapple. Stand the pineapple up on one end and use the knife to shear off the outer skin from the sides. Make sure to remove all of the skin and eyes from the pineapple. Cut the pineapple into ½ inch slices similar to a loaf of bread. There is no need to core the pineapple. Lay each slice flat and cut into quarters.
- Fill the jar with Pineapple. Stack the pineapple pieces in the jar in a design that will allow the Vodka to flow around each piece of pineapple. Fill the jar with Vodka by pouring it over the pineapple. Tighten the lid on the jar and place it in a dark cool place for 10 days.
- Strain the Vodka. Use a strainer to strain the Vodka into a clean bottle and refrigerate.
Tips: Save the original Vodka bottle for storage after the Vodka has been infused with pineapple. Use the Vodka soaked pineapple for a garnish. Refrigerate the pineapple after removing it from the infusing jar. The pineapple will only be good to use for 2 to 3 days. After 3 days, discard the pineapple pieces.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.