A ping pong ball shooter is a fun thing to have in a variety of different situations. If you want to learn how to make one you have come to the right place. This step by step tutorial will have you up and running in no time.
What you need to make a ping pong ball shooter:
- A funnel with an opening large enough to fit a ping pong ball through.
- A length of hose, large enough in diameter to fit over the narrow end of the funnel
- Duct tape
- A dowel, at least ½ inch in diameter
- A pair of cutters that can cut through the length of hose
- A T-bracket commonly used in plumbing made of PVC, not metal.
- Cut the hose into two sections. One short and one long. The short section should be no longer than 4 inches.
- Attack the two lengths of hose to the two parallel sections of the PVC T-bracket. Leave the leg of the T open. Use the duct tape for this attachment as needed. Be sure to get a good seal.
- Place the funnel into the top leg left open. Tape it in place as needed. This will be your loader.
- Trim your dowel to the same length as the long side of the tube. At lengths of no more than every 3 to 4 inches to secure the dowel to the tube.
- Check the device for sturdiness. You need to be sure that all of your tap is sufficient and has created decent seals. It is best to do that before you try to use the device for the first time.
- To use the device simply load the ping pong balls into the funnel. It will drop into the bracket. Blow hard into the short end and point the long end at the thing you hope to hit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.