Knowing how to make a Pink Elephant Cocktail, can give you the upper hand on all your friends. This is a very delicious and popular drink. It is known for being named after the elephant tree that produces Amarula berries, which give us the Amarula used in the Pink Elephant Cocktail.
When making the Pink Elephant Cocktail, you will need:
- 1 Part White Cranberry Juice
- 1 Part Berry Vodka
- 1/2 Part Raspberry Liquor (Chambord is recommended)
- 1/2 Part Limoncello
- Crushed Ice
- Chilled Martini Glass
How to make a Pink Elephant Cocktail:
- Fill the shaker glass full of ice. You will want to add ice into the shaker glass. Make sure that you fill the glass completely full of ice.
- Add Cranberry Juice, Berry Vodka, Raspberry Liquor, and Limoncello to the shaker glass and mix well. You will want to add all the ingredients listed to the shaker glass at this time. You can alter the amount of each product you put in, depending upon taste. Make sure that you mix the drink very well.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled Martini glass. You will want to pour the completely mixed drink into your Martini Glass at this time. You want to make sure you have the glass chilled.
- Accessorize the drink. You can accessorize this drink by adding a piece of fruit to the rim of the glass. You could add a raspberry into the drink as well. If you want to add color to the drink, try an umbrella or straw.
There are different variations to this recipe. You can add as much or little of each ingredient to the drink as you prefer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …