Learning how to make Pivot weapons can make your stickfigure animations much more interesting. Once you learn the basics of how to make weapons, you can practice and continue to make more and more elaborate weapons. To start, making a simple gun on the Pivot Stickfigure Animation program is very simple and will get you well on your way to making all sorts of weapons.
- Down Pivot Stickfigure Animator. This program is available through several different websites, including Softpedia and Snap Files. It’s completely free to download and takes only minutes. Once you find the Pivot program, click the “Download” option and wait for the program to install.
- Open Pivot Stickfigure Animator and select “File.” You will find the “File” option in the top left side of the Pivot program.
- Create a new Pivot figure. To accomplish this, you will need to click on the “Create Figure Type” option, which is located in the dropdown menu that appears when you click “File.”
- Get to know the animator. There are several things you need to know before you can go about making weapons. First, you’ll see a red dot on the figure type. Clicking and dragging this dot will allow you to rotate the line it’s connected to. Next, the “Add Line” feature is what lets you actually make the weapons. By adding multiple lines to the figure type, you can make stickfigure weapons for your Pivot stickfigure. The “Add Line” option is located on the menu on the left side of the program.
- Create the weapon. Rotate the vertical line on your screen to make it horizontal for the barrel of a gun. Then, click the “Add Line” option and add a small line to the end of the barrel for the handle. Place another very small line where the two connect, which represents the trigger, and you have a simple handgun. Use these principles to make all sorts of Pivot weapons.
- Don’t forget to save your weapons after you make them by selecting the “Save” option from the “File” menu.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …