Want to learn how to make poker cards? You can custom make your very own poker cards very easily. Custom poker cards make an excellent gift for any card enthusiast. They are fairly inexpensive to have made and will put a smile on a good friend’s face. If you are planning on hosting large card games at home, these are perfect. Custom cards eliminating cheating because they cannot easily be reproduced and they look cool! If you have a really nice set up with fancy poker tables, you should definitely spend the money to make your very own poker cards.
In order to make poker cards, you will need:
- An image or theme idea for your poker cards.
- A credit card
- There are some very user friendly websites that will help you make poker cards. They are fairly inexpensive to make too. There is a website called “your playing cards”. This site offers a builder and you can view your poker cards before you order them.
- Create an account.
- Go to the card builder section.
- Upload you photo and pick out themes. You can decide on the card style, the card layout, and even add text.
- Place your order. You will need a credit card. If you prefer to call in with a credit card number, call the customer service line.
- Order your cards. Your custom poker cards will be mailed in three to business days.
- Cards cannot be returned after order unless the cards are defective in some way.
- If you are ordering these as a gift, make sure you allow enough time for shipping, etc.
- Shipping costs are per deck. This site does not offer a shopping cart because each deck is made individually. Shipping and handling is around four dollars per deck.
- Large orders take longer to make. Plan accordingly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …