Learning how to make a poker table requires you to spend a little time to understand how to operate basic tools. However, with only a few materials, you may build a nice table. This article outlines instructions on how to make a poker table.
- Plywood sheet
- Saw (preferably a table saw or electric hand saw)
- Two hinges, with small screws
- Five minute epoxy
- Felt sheet
- X-acto knife
How to Make a Poker Table:
- Buy all of the necessary materials. Plywood sheets may be bought at construction supply companies or home improvement stores, and the remaining materials are available at craft stores.
- Next, decide how big you want the poker table. Then, mark half of the table's dimensions on a sheet of plywood, and directly beside that, mark the other half (this will allow for a folding table, which is much more convenient).
- Using the saw, cut out each half of the poker table, both of which should be identical in size so that they align perfectly when placed so that one is on top of the other.
- Attach two hinges to the two halves hear the outsides of the joint. Now your basic plywood table should fold.
- Then, mix five minute epoxy, an apply it to the surface of the board table halves which are not the sides to which the hinges are attached. Quickly, place the felt sheet on top of the epoxy.
- Once the epoxy has dried, using the X-acto knife, trim the edges of the felt so that it perfectly covers each half of the foldable poker table.
Learning how to make a poker table at home is not too difficult, and it certainly provides for great fun. Once built, this table may be folded for easier transportation and convenient storage.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …