Learning how to make a pop up tent pattern is easy. All that you need to begin is a pop up tent, which you can easily work with to make your own pattern for decoration or hunting purposes. A pattern on such a tent will have it look as you want it to outdoors, and as pop up tents are commonly used as hunting blinds, you can make it camouflaged yourself. Following is some easy advice on how to make a pop up tent pattern.
How to Make a Pop Up Tent Pattern: Materials
- Pop up tent
- Spray paint
- Painters tape
- Colored permanent markers
- Buy all of the supplies that you will need. You may buy the tent from an outdoor store, the spray paint from a home improvement store, and the markers from any arts and crafts shop. Make sure that the spray paint you are using will work on the material of your tent.
- Spray paint the outside of the pop up tent. Spray it the background color on which you want it to have the pattern that you are going to make (for instance, paint it forest green if you want it camouflaged).
- Using painters taper to mark boundaries, spray on any other large blotches of color that you want your tent to have, if there are any. Do this by outlining the spot with a few rows of tape, and then splaying between the tape to color a designated area. If you want, you may skip steps 2 and 3, and just use markers to make the tent pattern.
- Use markers to color the tent and make your pattern. For camouflage tents, use brown, olive, and black colorings over the background color to make the perfect pattern. If you want, however, you may make a pretty pattern, such as one with markers' making colored paneling or crisscrossing on the tent. Work carefully, and use markers wherever you want color. Then, open the tent, and see if it is to your liking. If you want to add more, simply use markers to better the pop up tent pattern that you are making.
Learning how to make a pop up tent pattern is not too hard. All that you need are a few supplies, and then your creativity, and that of anyone else that you are working with will help you the rest of the way.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.