Wondering how to make punch for a party? A party isn't a real party without punch. That big, delicious bowl of punch is a party staple. It doesn't matter what type of party you are planning, you will need a tasty beverage to serve your guests. There are countless punch recipes. You can change the colors and flavors of the punch to match any party theme. You can even spike the punch bowl if you choose. We won't tell!
To make party punch, you need:
- Two and a half cups white sugar
- Six cups of water
- Two three oz. packages of strawberry or cherry flavored gelatin
- One can pineapple or mixed fruit juice
- Two-thirds cup lemon juice
- One qt. orange juice
- Two two liter bottles of lemon-lime flavored soda
- Boil. In a large saucepan, combine the gelatin, water and sugar. Bring to a boil and continue to let the mixture boil for three minutes.
- Stir. Stir continuously. Stir in your pineapple or mixed fruit juice, lemon juice and orange juice.
- Freeze. Pour the mixture into a container. Freeze the mixture until you are ready to serve.
- Serve. Once you are ready to serve the punch, place frozen mixture into the punch bowl. Add the two bottles of lemon-lime flavored soda.
- Garnish. If you want to have a pretty presentation, add sliced fruit to the punch. You can place orange or pineapple slices around the rim of the bowl, too.
For those guests who drink, make a version for them. When it is time to freeze the contents, divide mixture in half. Pour into two separate containers to freeze. Add the alcohol and one bottle of soda to one bowl and keep the other alcohol-free.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.