Those who enjoy a stiff drink may be interested to learn how to make a purple haze cocktail. The purple haze cocktail can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. These cocktails are great to serve at parties and other special events. With the right ingredients you can make your very own purple haze cocktail within minutes.
To make a purple haze cocktail, you will need:
- 1/2 oz. of Herbsaint liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Chambord raspberry liqueur
- unique shaped glass
- straws and swizzle sticks
- Mix your drink. You can mix your cocktail in a cocktail shaker, glass, or serving pitcher. Mix the 1/2 oz. of Herbsaint liqueur and 1/2 oz. Chambord raspberry liqueur. Mix it will by shaking or using a large spoon. Place some ice in the drink while mixing. The purple haze is more enjoyable when it is cold.
- Pour it into a glass. If you are simply enjoying a drink alone, you can use any glass. However, if you plan on serving it, it is best to make the purple haze presentable. You can accomplish this by using a unique shaped glass.
- Brim the glass. This can be done by dipping the glass in lemon juice and then in sugar. When pouring the cocktail, leave the ice behind. Ice can lead to the drink becoming watered down. It will then lose some of its delicious flavor.
- Garnish your glass. The purple haze can be garnished with swizzle sticks or tropical umbrellas. These items can be found in any local grocery store. After garnishing your drink, add a straw. Straws make it easier to enjoy your drink. They are very practical when drinking any cocktail.
This purple haze recipe can be doubled or tripled to serve more than one person.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.