If you're interested in making your rabbit some delicious treats, you'll want to learn how to make rabbit yogurt treats. These treats are sold in stores under the name of "yogurt bites," but you don't have to pay to give your rabbits a healthy treat. You can make the yogurt treats at home with food you would normally find in your refrigerator.
You will need the following items to make rabbit yogurt treats:
- 1 banana
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded veggies
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper
- Place banana and yogurt into the blender. This is the base for your treats. Yogurt treats are especially beneficial to your rabbits if they are on antibiotics.
- Blend the banana and yogurt until smooth. Spread a sheet of wax paper over a baking sheet. Wax paper makes removal of the treats a cinch.
- Spoon the banana and yogurt mix onto the wax paper. Each pile should be one to two inches wide.
- Shred up your rabbit's favorite veggies. Sprinkle them on top of the banana and yogurt piles.
- Set the baking sheet in the freezer for half an hour. This gives the ingredients time to set and stick together.
- Feed one treat to your rabbit(s). Keep in mind that too much dairy is not good for rabbits. Only give your rabbits these treats once in awhile.
- You can also drop rabbit pellets onto the banana and yogurt piles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.