For all your summer gatherings you will want to know how to make a Racer X cocktail. It is a simple, light and refreshing cocktail that is sure to please both men and women. You can even pass it off as your signature cocktail, no one will be the wiser that you did not create the recipe yourself.
What You Will Need To Make A Racer X Cocktail
- 2 ounces X Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 2 slices of Cucumber
- 12 Red Seedless Grapes.
- Vegetable Peeler
- Chill your martini glasses in the freezer. You want ice cold glasses to pour your Racer X cocktail in to preserve the texture and flavor of the cocktail.
- Peel the cucumber. No one wants cucumber skin in a cocktail as you are to drink, not chew your Racer X cocktail.
- Chop the cucumber into slices. You will only need two slices for the cocktail itself but you can use extra slices of the cucumber as garnish for your glasses.
Wash the Grapes. You don't need to dry them as this cocktail is made with ice, the small amount of extra water from the wet grapes will not affect the final taste of the Racer X cocktail.
Place the cucumber slices and grapes in the blender along with the ice and the X Rated Fusion Liqueur. Blend all the ingredients together until you achieve a thin slushy consistency.
- Remove the martini glasses from the freezer. Pour the Racer X Cocktail into the chilled glasses.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …