If you are looking for a unique non-alcoholic cocktail to serve guests at your next party, consider learning how to make a rail splitter cocktail. This cocktail has only a few simple ingredients so it is very inexpensive to create, yet it will give the appearance of elegance at any table.
You will need the following ingredients to make a rail splitter cocktail:
- 1 tsp. juice from a lemon
- 2 tsp. sugar syrup
- 6 oz. of gingerale
- Crushed ice
- Cocktail glass
- Drink umbrella
Follow these steps to create your rail splitter cocktail:
- Squeeze a lemon wedge until you get enough juice for the cocktail. Remove any seeds and pour the lemon juice into your cocktail glass.
- Add the sugar syrup to the cocktail glass. Then combine it with the lemon juice.
- Pour the gingerale in your cocktail glass. Do this slowly to prevent an overflow of fizz. Stir the three ingredients together.
- Add some crushed ice to the glass. This will give the cocktail a chill.
Top the glass with a drink umbrella. These are sold in grocery stores, liquor stores, and even craft stores.
- Serve cold. The colder the better.
Place your cocktail glass in the freezer for ten minutes to chill it and get it ready for your drink. Don't leave it in any longer than ten minutes. You don't want to take a chance that the glass will break.
If you don't have a fresh lemon, you can use store bought lemon juice.
Instead of a drink umbrella, you can hang a lemon wedge over the edge of the cocktail glass for decoration.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.