If you are looking for an exciting cocktail to serve your friends at a dinner party, you will need to learn how to make a reptile cocktail. This drink is especially great for individuals who do not enjoy the taste of hard liquor. The orange juice covers up the hard liquor. There are only a few ingredients which make preparing this drink very easy.
You will need the following items to make a reptile cocktail:
- 3 oz. Early Times Whiskey
- 3 oz. Mountain Dew
- 4 oz. orange juice
- 6 grapes crushed
- Tall glass
Follow these steps to make a reptile cocktail:
- Place your whiskey, Mountain Dew, and orange juice in the freezer for fifteen to twenty minutes. This will give the ingredients a nice chill. Keep in mind you don't want the ingredients to become frozen, you just want them to be extremely cold.
- Pour the whiskey in a tall glass. This is the main ingredient.
- Add Mountain Dew to the glass, and then pour in the orange juice. Mix three ingredients together.
- Crush up six grapes. This is easier to do if you also chill the grapes.
- Decorate the reptile cocktail with crushed grapes. Don't stir the grapes in, just let them lay on the top of the other ingredients. Your guests can stir them if needed.
Tips: You can also chill the glass so that the entire drink is nice and cold.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …