Need to know how to make Rigatoni? Rigatoni is a quick and tasty Italian dish. Rich and meaty, this simple recipe will really satisfy your pasta cravings. To learn how to make Rigatoni, follow this easy recipe:
What you'll need:
- 1 pound of your choice of mild or Italian sausage
- 2 1/4 cups of rigatoni pasta
- 1 large jar of your choice of tomato-based pasta sauce (not cream-based)
- 2 1/4 cups of grated Provolone cheese
- 2 1/4 cups of grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- a large bowl
- a 9 x 13-inch baking pan
Prepare the meat. Fry the sausage for the rigatoni in a skillet over medium heat. When the sausage is completely browned, with no pink remaining, drain the sausage and reserve for later.
- Prepare the pasta. Cook the rigatoni pasta according to the package directions. The rigatoni pasta will usually take about 9-11 minutes to cook completely.
- Mix. Combine the cooked rigatoni pasta, the drained sausage and the pasta sauce in a large bowl and mix well. Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and spread out evenly to completely cover the bottom of the pan.
Prepare the cheese. Mix the Parmesan, Mozzarella and Provolone cheeses together in a large bowl. Pour cheese mixture over the pasta mixture in the pan, making sure to spread the cheese out evenly across the top.
- Bake. Bake the rigatoni at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the pasta is heated throughout.
- Serve. Serve the rigatoni immediately, paired with a green salad tossed with Italian dressing and crusty bread.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.