Need to know how to make Rigatoni? Rigatoni is a quick and tasty Italian dish. Rich and meaty, this simple recipe will really satisfy your pasta cravings. To learn how to make Rigatoni, follow this easy recipe:
What you'll need:
- 1 pound of your choice of mild or Italian sausage
- 2 1/4 cups of rigatoni pasta
- 1 large jar of your choice of tomato-based pasta sauce (not cream-based)
- 2 1/4 cups of grated Provolone cheese
- 2 1/4 cups of grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- a large bowl
- a 9 x 13-inch baking pan
Prepare the meat. Fry the sausage for the rigatoni in a skillet over medium heat. When the sausage is completely browned, with no pink remaining, drain the sausage and reserve for later.
- Prepare the pasta. Cook the rigatoni pasta according to the package directions. The rigatoni pasta will usually take about 9-11 minutes to cook completely.
- Mix. Combine the cooked rigatoni pasta, the drained sausage and the pasta sauce in a large bowl and mix well. Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and spread out evenly to completely cover the bottom of the pan.
Prepare the cheese. Mix the Parmesan, Mozzarella and Provolone cheeses together in a large bowl. Pour cheese mixture over the pasta mixture in the pan, making sure to spread the cheese out evenly across the top.
- Bake. Bake the rigatoni at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the pasta is heated throughout.
- Serve. Serve the rigatoni immediately, paired with a green salad tossed with Italian dressing and crusty bread.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!