How To Make A Ringtone For iPhone 3g
Learning how to make a ringtone for the iPhone 3G is as easy as following these simple steps. Are you tired of the generic iPhone ringtone played by your iPhone 3G over and over again? If the answer is yes, then there is something you can do to change it. You can make yourself a personal ringtone for your iPhone 3G with very little hassle, even if you are not computer savvy. In this article, we will show, you step by step, how to do just that.
To make a ringtone for the iPhone 3G, you will need:
- An iPhone connecting cable
- A computer
- Prepare the appropriate material. In order to make a ringtone for the iPhone 3G, you will have to have a song already imported on your iTunes. If you do not know how to do that, all you need to do is drag the music file into iTunes.
- Right click on the music you want to convert to a ringtone for your iPhone. Then click "Get Info." Click the "Options" tab on the top of the pop-up box. You will need to trim your ringtone to 25 seconds. Check the "Stop" box, and put 25 in the box next to it. Then click "OK."
- Right click on the music file, then click "Convert to ACC." This step enables your music to be played on your iPhone as a ringtone.
- Drag the file from your iTunes to a different location, such as the desktop. Right click on the file, then click "Properties." On the file extension section, change your extension from "m4a" to "m4r." Then click "Save."
- Add the ringtone back to iTunes, and it will appear in iTunes as a ringtone file. Connect your computer with your iPhone and sync the ringtone. There you go, you have your own personal ringtone for your iPhone 3G!