If you need a simple yet elegant meal for date nights, you should learn how to make rosemary chicken linguine with cherry tomatoes in white wine sauce. Rosemary is an aromatic herb with needle-like leaves that complements the flavors of chicken and white wine. Cherry tomatoes help add a bright, fresh flavor and color to the finished dish.
To make rosemary chicken linguine with cherry tomatoes in white wine sauce, you will need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 4 oz. each
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 2 tsp. fresh, chopped rosemary, plus additional for garnish
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan
- 8 oz. linguine
- oven-proof skillet
- large pot
How to make rosemary chicken linguine with cherry tomatoes in white wine sauce:
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken breasts to coat.
- Melt the butter in an oven-proof skillet, large enough to hold all four chicken breasts, over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken for about two minutes on each side. You just want to brown the chicken breasts, not cook them completely. Remove them from the pan.
- Add garlic and mushrooms. Sautee for about two minutes, then add the wine and chicken broth and bring to a boil and remove the pan from the heat.
- Return chicken to pan. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes, until the chicken is no longer pink. Stir into the tomatoes, then return to the oven for about two minutes.
- Cook and drain the linguine according to the package directions.
- Sprinkle the chicken with cheese and fresh rosemary and serve with linguine.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?