Need to know how to make a Rosy Navel cocktail? The Rosy Navel is perfect for satisfying a crowd of people. While the Rosy Navel cocktail is easily prepared for people in larger batches, there are also different ingredients which you can add or take out of this great cocktail to control how your guests will be feeling for the rest of the night. The base of the Rosy Navel cocktail is blush wine, which is where the name "Rosy" comes from. The Rosy Navel cocktail is known for being made with orange juice. Be sure to keep this recipe in mind the next time you are having a party or a group of people over.
To make a Rosy Navel cocktail, you will need:
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of blue curacao liqueur
- 2 cups of rose wine
- Lemon lime soda
- Lemon and lime wedges to garnish these perfect cocktails
- To make a Rosy Navel, first fill your large cocktail shaker up halfway with ice. This will ensure that your cocktail is being made as cold as possible before serving to your many guests.
- Add the orange juice, blue curacao liqueur and rose wine. Shake vigorously until it is well blended.
- Fill some highball glasses half way with ice, and pour the cocktail mixture into them evenly. Fill up the rest of the glasses with lemon lime soda and garnish with a lime or lemon wedge.
- Enjoy, and make sure you steal the attention of all the ladies. Pick your favorite lady and focus on her and everything you will be doing for the night.
It's possible to make other variations of the Rosy Navel cocktail. Instead of using orange juice, you can use triple sec, which will make your drinks more potent. You will definitely get buzzed much quicker than expected when you do this; however, sometimes this is what we all need. If you are looking for a more tropical flavor with this drink, use either variation and add two tablespoons of lime juice to the mix. This is perfect for a hot day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…