Guys who want to impress a lady with a tasty and delicious cocktail sweet enough for chicks, (but strong enough to relieve her of inhibitions) should know how to make a Russian Quaalude cocktail. The Russian Quaalude cocktail is quite popular among girls who like to party, which make it one of the top priority drink recipes for guys with bars in their bachelor pads to know. When you lure a chick back to your love den and she asks you to make a Russian Quaalude cocktail, you better know how to do it!
To make a Russian Quaalude cocktail you will need;
- A Large Cocktail Shaker
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1 shot of Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 shot of Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 1 oz of cream
*By “cream” we mean the dairy product. If you do this right you may be able to offer her your own special “ingredients” after a couple of these bad boys! Now that we’ve gone over what you’ll need, let’s make a Russian Quaalude cocktail…
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice – To make a Russian Quaalude cocktail the first thing you need to is fill your shaker to the top with ice, but leave about an inch of space from the rim up to avoid overflow and spillage. We do not condone alcohol abuse of this form.
- Add all ingredients – Measure and add equal parts of Kahlua, Bailey’s, vodka, Frangelico, and cream. Firmly place the cap onto the shaker.
- Shake it – If you like, you can shake your bootie too, but the trick to making a Russian Quaalude cocktail is in shaking that drink party boy! Shake it like a Polaroid picture, or until the contents are thick, foamy and rising to the surface. Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?
That’s it. You’re done! Now that you know how to make a Russian Quaalude cocktail, all you have to do is get her to drink it. Hold the roofies please, this one will work it’s own magic. Cheers!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.