Need to know how to make a saketini? A saketini is just another version of the world-famous martini, except this one is made with sake and gin. Okay, so maybe it’s not just another version of a martini; it’s actually quite different.
To make a saketini, you will need:
- A martini glass or cocktail glass
- To make a saketini you will need gin and sake, basically. Now the brands can depend on your preference; this is a very basic recipe. You can try a flavored sake; pomegranate is a great one to try but not for everybody. There are lots of different kinds to try. There are recipes that include vodka instead of gin, and some recipes, very good recipes, include green tea liqueur. Definitely something to try.
- To make one saketini you need 2 1/2 ounces of gin and 1/4 ounces of sake. Of course, this changes depending on how you prefer the drink.
- It’s rather obvious; if you’re making a martini-like drink you’re going to be using a martini glass. It’s not a law though; if you feel like chugging a super-sized saketini, feel free to use a much larger glass, though the chugging part is not recommended.
- Most recipes advise you to chill the glass before making the cocktail. To make the saketini, just pour the gin and sake into a mixing glass with ice and mix it well. Then, strain the mixture into the chilled martini glass and drop in an olive for garnish.
- Drink. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …