Need to know how to make a saketini? A saketini is just another version of the world-famous martini, except this one is made with sake and gin. Okay, so maybe it’s not just another version of a martini; it’s actually quite different.
To make a saketini, you will need:
- A martini glass or cocktail glass
- To make a saketini you will need gin and sake, basically. Now the brands can depend on your preference; this is a very basic recipe. You can try a flavored sake; pomegranate is a great one to try but not for everybody. There are lots of different kinds to try. There are recipes that include vodka instead of gin, and some recipes, very good recipes, include green tea liqueur. Definitely something to try.
- To make one saketini you need 2 1/2 ounces of gin and 1/4 ounces of sake. Of course, this changes depending on how you prefer the drink.
- It’s rather obvious; if you’re making a martini-like drink you’re going to be using a martini glass. It’s not a law though; if you feel like chugging a super-sized saketini, feel free to use a much larger glass, though the chugging part is not recommended.
- Most recipes advise you to chill the glass before making the cocktail. To make the saketini, just pour the gin and sake into a mixing glass with ice and mix it well. Then, strain the mixture into the chilled martini glass and drop in an olive for garnish.
- Drink. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.