There is more to knowing how to make a sandwich than you might presume. Assembling a sandwich can be fun and easy, especally when you are prepared with the right ingrdients. You can make a variety of sandwiches by using different combinations of meats, cheeses, vegetables, and condiments. Find your favorite sandwich toppings and learn how to make a sandwich.
- Sliced meat
- Sliced cheese
- Sliced bread
- Butter knife
- Cutting board
- Plastic Wrap
- Slice the vegetables. Place the vegetables on a cutting board and cut them into thin slices. Make enough slices to make at least one full layer of vegetables on the bread. Wrap the remaining vegetables in plastic wrap and place them in the refrigerator for future use.
- Spread the condiments on the bread. Use the butter knife to spread the condiments on the bread. Smear a thin layer of one condiment on one slice of bread and smear another condiment on the other slice of bread. Important: If you want to toast the bread, toast it before you put the condiments on. Toast the bread on the outer sides.
- Add slices of cheese. Place one slice of cheese on the bread. Add another slice of cheese to cover the width of larger bread slices. Important: If you want to melt the cheese, toast the bread slices separately with the cheese facing upwards. Put the condiments on after the cheese has melted.
- Place the vegetables on the sandwich. Make a layer for each type of vegetable. Pack the vegetables securely so they don't fall off the sandwich when you lift it.
- Add the slices of meat. Make a layer for each type of meat.
- Put the sandwich together. Place the other slice of bread on top of the sandwich toppings. Lightly press the sandwich to secure the slice on top.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.