Every good bartender should know how to make a scotch sour cocktail. Knowing how to make a scotch sour cocktail will keep any party classy and fun. Before you start learning how to make a scotch sour cocktail, you will need to gather some ingredients:
To make a scotch sour cocktail, you will need:
- Cocktail Shaker
- Whisky Tumbler Glass
- Crushed Ice
- Ice Cubes
- 1 1/2 oz. Blended Scotch Whisky
- 3/4 oz. Lemon Juice
Now it is time to learn how to make a scotch sour cocktail.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with crushed ice. The first step in learning how to make a scotch sour cocktail is getting your cocktail shaker ready. To do this, simply fill your cocktail shaker halfway with the crushed ice.
- Add the blended scotch whisky. Once your cocktail shaker has ice, the next step in learning how to make a scotch sour cocktail is putting in the blended scotch whisky. Pour 1 1/2 oz. of blended scotch whisky into the cocktail shaker.
- Add the lemon juice. To make sure your scotch sour cocktail has a good taste along with a good strong kick, add in 3/4 oz. of lemon juice after the blended scotch whisky has been added.
Shake the cocktail shaker. Once all of your ingredients have been added, it is time to shake them up. Shake the cocktail shaker for 10-15 seconds. Remember to shake gently as vigorous shaking can throw off the flavor of the cocktail.
- Pour the cocktail into glasses. Now pour the cocktail into a whisky tumbler glass with two ice cubes. This is a fairly simple step.
- Relax and drink. The last step in learning how to make a scotch sour cocktail is reaping the benefits of your work. Now that you know how to make a scotch sour cocktail, it is time to sit back, relax and enjoy it responsibly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.