How To Make Semen Taste Good
Do you want to learn how to make your semen taste good? Maybe your partner complains about the bitter taste of your semen, and you want to create a better experience for them during oral sex. To do so, you need to figure out a few tricks to make your semen taste good. Taste is very subjective, but the tips you learn here can make your semen taste a lot better.
- Add certain foods to your everyday diet. Fruits and vegetables have a reputation for making semen taste better. Some great fruits and veggies to add are pineapple, celery and melons. Spices such as cinnamon can help the taste of semen as well.
- Drink more water, one to two liters a day. Water can help flush out the toxins in your body that create bitter tasting semen.
- Stay away from certain foods that make your semen taste salty and bitter. Eating too much protein, lots of red meat and dairy products, can generate salty tasting semen. If you eat garlic or onions, their flavor can carry to the flavor of your semen so try and avoid these foods as much as possible. Also, try to avoid foods with a high sulfur content (broccoli, legumes, nuts, seeds and so on).
- Steer clear of junk food. They're full of chemicals and preservatives that pollute the body and negatively affect the taste of your semen.
- Cut down on pollutants such as caffeine, nicotine and alcohol.
It's perfectly fine to eat the foods mentioned above in moderation. Try not to eat too many of these foods. Just remember that everything you eat takes anywhere from twelve to 24 hours to secrete. So, if you want your sperm to taste good on a certain or special day, watch what you eat the day before.