Knowing how to make sensual massage oils can be useful to relieve pain. They are typically made with different types of oils, which include sunflower, extra virgin olive, almond, sesame and grapeseed oils. This oil helps lubricate the skin and provides a smooth and easy surface for performing massage techniques. These oils act as a carrier base for more essential, aromatic oils to be added. Essential oils are not usually put directly on the skin without diluting them first.
- Sterilized canning jar with tight-fitting lid
- Two cups of oil of your choice
- Three-fourths cup aromatic flowers, herbs or spices
- Strainer or cheesecloth
- A pan (if heating)
- Select your aromatic flowers, herbs or spices. Some good choices for sensual massage oils are rose, lavender, jasmine, chamomile and vanilla. These ingredients are all natural, so they are not likely to cause allergies. It is best if these are chopped up to release their oils and aromas.
- Select an oil. The oil you choose may depend on what is available in your area. Extra virgin olive oil is available in most grocery stores and is less expensive than most oils, so it’s perfectly fine to make sensual massage oil with it. Pour two cups of oil into your sterile canning jar.
- Experiment with essential oils. Try a few drops of essential oils, such as sandalwood, sweet orange, ylang ylang or patchouli oil. These are all sensual oils that will all add another layer of aroma to your final product.
Let the jar sit in the sun for three days. This helps to draw the extracts out of the herb mixture and mingle with the oil(s). The jar should be shaken once a day until the three days are complete.
- Strain the herbs from the oil. With a strainer or piece of cheesecloth, strain the mixture until only oil remains. This can be transferred to a smaller bottle for personal use and travel, but leave what you are not using in the jar for storage. This can be reserved in a cool, dark place for approximately six months to a year.
- Pan-heating method. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to wait three days for your sensual massage oil, you can heat the oil mixture on the stove in a pan. Heat the oil and herb mixture for ten minutes on the stove and set aside to cool. This should still be stored in a sterilized canning jar for freshness.
Making sensual massage oil is fun and easy and depending on what ingredients you are using, it may be cheaper than buying it retail. Some combinations that work well together are rose and lavender, rose and jasmine and lavender and peppermint. Sensual massage oils work best on damp skin because the skin absorbs more moisture when it’s wet. Always test these oils on a small part of your skin and look for a reaction before putting it all over your body. It’s one of those cases where you would rather be safe than sorry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …