How To Make Sex Last Longer For Men
Advice on how to make sex last longer for men is something most guys can use at some point in their lives. Extending the sexual experience not just enhances your pleasure, but your partner's, as well. The following a few tips you can use to make sex last longer and make you a better lover:
- Masturbate more often. If you've had an orgasm recently, it will take you longer to get to the next one, which makes sex last longer. Make sure that you take your time when masturbating. If you try to reach orgasm as quickly as possible during solo playtime, you will, in the end, train your body to react too quickly during partnered encounters, too.
- Remember that sex is not restricted to intercourse. Take time to perform oral sex on your partner, or to use your fingers to get her off. Consider bringing some sex toys into the bedroom, as well. Not only do toys like vibrators help you extend the time you can spend pleasing your partner, they add sexual variety. Sex will last longer, and, it will be more varied and interesting while you are having it.
- During intercourse, go slowly. Fast jack-hammer pounding is too much stimulation for most guys to take for long. If you want the encounter to last longer, you need to slow down to a steady, even pace.
- Pay attention to the sensations you are feeling. Sexual excitement comes in four stages: excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. You want to keep from switching from one stage to the other too quickly. By recognizing when your excitement level is getting beyond what you can endure, you can keep yourself in check and make sex last longer.
- Do Kegel exercises. Women are not the only ones who can benefit from exercising their pelvic floor muscles. To strengthen these muscles, tighten down like you are stopping yourself from urinating. Begin with ten reps a day, and increase as it becomes easier. Better control of these muscles means more control over how soon you have an orgasm.