How To Make Sex Last Longer
Information about how to make sex last longer is sought out by both men and women. However, it’s usually the men that need to last longer and the women that want to help make that happen. Whether you’re looking for advice for your partner to try or techniques that can be tried together, there are plenty of ways to make sex last longer.
- Use desensitizing products. The desensitizing products on the market today include sprays, creams and condoms. These products are used on the penis and will create a tingling or burning sensation for several minutes. Once that sensation leaves, sex should still be pleasurable and hopefully last longer.
- Delay gratification. This is a masturbation technique that can help men last longer. Basically, masturbate right up until the moment before you know you will ejaculate. Then, completely stop. Allow the arousal to subside and repeat. This technique teaches you to recognize your arousal cycles and when you’re about to blow. It can easily be done with a partner – and would probably be more fun!
- Peak arousal. This is another masturbation technique that involves stimulating the tip of the penis with your hand, your partner’s hand or better yet, your partner lips and tongue. Wait until you’re fully aroused and then pull the plug. Wait several minutes to allow arousal to completely subside and then, you guessed it, repeat, repeat, repeat.
- Have lots of sex. Having more sex helps men get used to the stimulation. If you only throw down once every week or two, you may just be so excited and aroused that making the sex last longer is impossible. You can also slow down the sexual process by moving slower during sex or by changing positions a few times. Men do tend to last longer when they’re on the bottom, so hop on up ladies and enjoy a longer lovemaking session.
- Incorporate oral sex. Just because the man has an orgasm doesn’t mean the sex has to be over. Oral sex or other types of stimulation can keep the sex going and help the male partner get aroused enough to go another round.
Longer lasting sex doesn’t have to be all mechanical. Spend some time before and after talking, cuddling and enjoying each other’s company to make the sexual experience more fulfilling and satisfying for both partners.