Don’t let the sexual spark die out without first learning how to make sex more interesting for you and your partner. If things seem a bit dull in the bedroom, try these sex tips to put the enjoyment back into your sexual relationship. You can make sex more interesting while having a lot of fun along the way.
- Romance. Many women-and sometimes even men-like to be romanced before having sex. It’s not just a cliché; it’s also a good sex tip. Romancing your mate will put them in the right mood and let them know what’s in store for them. Without anticipation to the actual act, sex may not seem as interesting. Try a warm bubble bath, a candle light dinner or even some chocolate dipped strawberries in front of the fireplace to let your lover know that you’d like to make sex more interesting.
- Different Positions. Sex should not be boring. This sex tip involves trying new sexual positions to make sex more interesting. You and your partner can decide which positions you like best, but just remember to change it up. This sex tip may seem obvious and simple, but the same two positions every time can seem redundant and uninteresting. Introduce an adult video or book into the relationship that can teach you and your sex mate a few moves.
- Sex Toys. Another good sex tip is to spice things up in the bedroom by introducing some adult sex toys into the mix. It may sound silly, but sex toys can actually be fun for you and your partner. Not only will it make sex more interesting, but it’s also a way to be more playful with your special someone. If you’re unsure of how your mate will feel about the idea, start small with feathers, then work your way up to sex cards that provide ideas on what to do with your partner.
- Look But Don't Touch. Okay, before you shoot the messenger, pay attention to this sex tip. There is nothing sexier that you and your partner can do to entice each other into making love than to tease each other visually without touching. If you want to really make sex more interesting, tease each other sexually for a few days, then reward yourselves with a passionate night. If you've already gotten used to abstaining with your partner, amp up the volume by being even more naughty so it doesn't just seem like a regular night without sex.
- Role Playing. Babe, do you want to be the teacher or the student? Role playing is a great sex tip and also an exciting way to let your guard down with your partner. The introduction of different characters and roles may be just the kind of outlet needed in the relationship to make sex more interesting. It’s always fun to play pretend and be somebody else, even if it’s just for one evening.
- Communicate. The best sex tip you can learn to make sex more interesting for you and your partner is communication. Don’t just talk to each other, communicate what you actually want and expect out of your sexual relationship. Find out what your partner likes and dislikes. Does your mate have a fantasy? Are you willing to participate in that fantasy? Don’t be afraid to ask the questions or provide your own honest answers. Without communication, how else will you find out about your mate’s most intimate details?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.