If you're looking for a fancier meal to impress the ladies, you should learn how to make short ribs in a slow cooker. This recipe is great because you can start it before you go out for the day, and come back, finish it up, and make a great meal that will have everyone thinking that you're a culinary prodigy. There's really no secret or special tricks you need to learn how to make short ribs in a slow cooker. If you want to make an amazing yet stunningly easy recipe for your loved ones, be sure to try out this method of making short ribs in a slow cooker.
To learn how to make short ribs in a slow cooker, you will need:
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspooon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 pounds short ribs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Coat and brown the ribs. Take two tablespoons of flour, the salt, and pepper, and mix it all in a small bowl. Coat the ribs thoroughly in this mixture. Then, in a large skillet over medium-high heat with a bit of olive oil on the bottom, brown the ribs and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce. In the slow cooker, combine the chilli powder, wine, Worcestershire sauce, chilli sauce, onion, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard. Mix until well-blended, then transfer the ribs from the skillet into this mixture.
- Cook the mixture. Put the slow cooker on the Low setting let sit for six to eight hours.
- Remove the ribs and set aside. Set the cooker to High, then mix the last two tablespoons of flour and the water into the sauce. Let cook for ten minutes or until the sauce thickens. Serve the sauce on top of the ribs.
No longer do you need a grill to make short ribs with this easy slow cooker recipe! Enjoy the best of meat on Earth without burning yourself by learning how to make short ribs in a slow cooker. This recipe tastes like grandma made it by staying bent over a hot stove for hours, but all you need is a few ingredients and your trusty slow cooker. Give everyone the ribs they want even if your kitchen space is limited by learning how to make short ribs in a slow cooker.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.