Shrooms taste very bad when you try to eat them raw, but if you know how make shroom tea, they will be easier to ingest. Shroom tea contains psilocybin-containing mushrooms that grow in cow refuse. These mushrooms are usually dried and sold in bulk on the black market, or found in cow pastures. They can be ingested raw, cooked with foods, or used to make shroom tea. The psilocybin in the mushrooms is a strong hallucinogen.
You will need:
- 1-2 grams of shrooms per person or more depending on experience with making shroom tea.
- A scale to measure the amount of shrooms to put in the tea.
- Friends to share this experience with.
- A trip sitter to talk you down if you get out of control
- At least 2 days of downtime.
- A pot to boil water in.
- A tea strainer.
- Some ground ginger and an orange.
- Several Tea cups.
- A cup or bowl with a spout.
- Knife and cutting board.
- Cut the desired amount of shrooms up into small pieces using the cutting board and the knife. Then place them aside in a cup or bowl with a spout. Add a little bit of the ginger to the shrooms.
- Boil 3 cups of water per person for the shroom tea. Always use a little bit more water than you need in case you need it to make more of the shroom tea.
- After the water is done boiling, pour it over a helping of the shrooms and the ginger. Let it sit for about five to ten minutes. You are now halfway done making the shroom tea.
- Now use the tea strainer to strain the tea. Pour the shroom tea into a tea cup for yourself. Repeat for all the other people you are making shroom tea with. Add a little orange juice to the tea for better flavor.
- You can now drink the first glass of shroom tea. Go ahead and make the second glass while you are drinking the first one. Follow steps three and four to make the other two glasses of shroom tea.
- The second glass can be consumed about ten minutes after the first. Within twenty minutes of consuming the shroom tea, you should start feeling the effects.
Make sure to save the third glass for about two hours after you make the shroom tea. Have fun and be safe while having your trip. Making shroom tea can be very fun, but it can also be dangerous if you have a bad trip.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.