Learning how to make a skate park out of every day things depends on your personal desires, but their are some things to consider in using household-type items for a park. You will need to have an allotted space for the skate park, but once you have that, all you need to do is populate it with normal objects. Following is how to make a skate park out of every day things.
Materials needed to make a skate park out of every day things: Materials
- Space for park
- Box-shaped items (large storage freezer, old refrigerator)
- Cinder blocks
How to make a skate park out of every day things
- First, find, or make a spot for the park. It will need to have a hard floor, so, if necessary, find a way to have some concrete poured. Starting from here, you can learn how to make a skate park out of everyday things by looking around for objects to place in it.
- If you have access to any large, sturdy box-shaped objects, such as storage freezers, or old, unusable refrigerators, do not pass them up! These can make great surfaces to ollie onto or grind on the edges, so see if you cannot find some large, boxy objects.
- Old desks or dressers (that are sturdy, of course) can also make for prime grinding or jumps, so see if you can find some of these.
- If you have plywood around, you have easy access to ramps. Simply propping plywood up on one end with boxes will create ramps to help populate your skate park with every day things.
- Cinder blocks can also make great props for all kinds of ramps or jumps. You can construct tables, or wooden rails by placing plywood, or laying boards over stacked blacks, onto which you can jump.
Learning how to make a skate park out of every day things depends mainly on your ideal homemade park, but there are many common things that can be used to maximize the park's potential. Just be sure to be careful when skating in such parks, as normal, every day items are not meant for skating.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.