Do you want to learn how to make skateboard wheels>? A skateboard needs specific wheels to make the board go and function such as a skateboard should. Making the wheels is done in a factory and specifics go into each make of a skateboard wheel.
Things needed to make a skateboard wheel:
- Polyurethane components (two)
- Conveyor system
- Photo-etched print plate
- Paint pigment
- Metered machines
- Aluminum molds
- Melting the polyurethrane. Polyurethrane components are mixed within a certain numbered ratio liquid. When mixed the elevated temperatures create the liquid.
- Adding paint pigment. The paint pigment pigment is added and the mixture is placed into the aluminum molds. High quality urethrane needs to be heated over again. High quality is more difficult to harden so reheating helps it to harden properly.
- Removing the wheel. The wheels need to be removed by worker’s hands and placed on trays to be cured. This process consists of many wheels in molds being cured at the same time as a conveyor system can produce at least 300 wheels per hour.
- Shaping the wheel. A blade creating the sidewalls and tread shapes shaping the Wheel the new wheel, which is cut into the wheel, creating the riding surface of the wheel.
- Decoration of the wheel .The wheel becomes decorated by an image automated process. A silicone inked printing plate transfers the image to the ready and waiting wheels. Each color needs a different pad incorporating the image from the plate. The pad is located on a plate. After the wheel is finished with the image it is package for shipping to its new owner.
The skateboard wheel remains one of the most important parts of the skateboard. The wheel can be different colors with different personalities. Creating and the skateboard with an individual wheel makes creating the skateboard fun and memorable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.