Making slime can be a fun exercise for both children and adults. Making slime can also prove to be a fun way to educate children about working together to complete a project. Here is a brief description on how to make slime.
To make slime you will need:
- Borax powder
- White school glue
- A tablespoon
- Two bowls
- Re-sealable storage bags (optional)
- Tempera paint (optional)
- Small disposable paper cups (4 oz.)
- Measure half a disposable paper cup of glue and half a disposable paper cup of water.
- Pour both liquids into a bowl and mix well. Stir until no lumps are visible in the mixture.
- Fill two disposable paper cups with water and measure a tablespoon of borax powder. Handle the borax carefully. Mix the two together in another bowl and stir. The mixture should feel slippery to the touch.
- Mix the glue and water solution with the borax powder and water solution. Stir slowly. A slime-like solution should form almost instantly.
- Take the slime out of the bowl and knead it gently in your hands. The slime should get firmer and dryer the more it is played with. A re-sealable zipper storage bag can also be used to cut down on the mess.
- Clean up. Making slime can be quite messy. Make sure to clean up after the slime is made.
- Try adding a tiny bit of tempera paint to the mixture to give the slime a desired color.
- There are many fun things that can be done with slime. Try to see how far the slime can be stretched out.
- Slime can even be used to play catch with a friend!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.