Making slime can be a fun exercise for both children and adults. Making slime can also prove to be a fun way to educate children about working together to complete a project. Here is a brief description on how to make slime.
To make slime you will need:
- Borax powder
- White school glue
- A tablespoon
- Two bowls
- Re-sealable storage bags (optional)
- Tempera paint (optional)
- Small disposable paper cups (4 oz.)
- Measure half a disposable paper cup of glue and half a disposable paper cup of water.
- Pour both liquids into a bowl and mix well. Stir until no lumps are visible in the mixture.
- Fill two disposable paper cups with water and measure a tablespoon of borax powder. Handle the borax carefully. Mix the two together in another bowl and stir. The mixture should feel slippery to the touch.
- Mix the glue and water solution with the borax powder and water solution. Stir slowly. A slime-like solution should form almost instantly.
- Take the slime out of the bowl and knead it gently in your hands. The slime should get firmer and dryer the more it is played with. A re-sealable zipper storage bag can also be used to cut down on the mess.
- Clean up. Making slime can be quite messy. Make sure to clean up after the slime is made.
- Try adding a tiny bit of tempera paint to the mixture to give the slime a desired color.
- There are many fun things that can be done with slime. Try to see how far the slime can be stretched out.
- Slime can even be used to play catch with a friend!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …