How To Make Smileys On Facebook
Want to learn how fun it is to make smileys on Facebook? With the popularity of Facebook, it's fun to learn how to make the smiley faces in your wall posts. However, it can be kind of tricky. Learning all the acronyms can be just as tricky for some people and then add the smileys and other faces on top of it. No big deal, though. Making smileys are relatively easy to learn. If you can't remember them, they are easy to look up and refer to as you need.
What you need to make smileys on Facebook:
- Computer with internet access
- Facebook account
- Ability to know where to find smileys
- Basic internet knowledge. You probably know a thing or two about basic use of the internet, so learning about making smileys on Facebook just takes you a small step forward. You'll be able to find the resources on how to make smileys and bookmark them so you can refer to them if you forget how to make smiley's on Facebook.
- Have a Facebook page. This is a no-brainer. You have to have a Facebook page to make smileys on it. Then again, maybe you are helping a friend or your significant other with the smileys on their Facebook page.
- Finding resources of smileys. Websites with smileys are around, you just have to look for them. You won't have to look further than this article this time. Press the colon and shift key at the same time and then the shift key and number 0 key. Then you get :). Press the shift and colon key and then the shift and 9 key. You get a sad face :(. Press shift/colon and then shift number 3 key and you get a devilish smile. Making faces so fun even if you have to look up the smileys!
There are a ton of smileys out there to make. Smileys are not just reserved for Facebook either. They are all over forums, chatrooms and the like. It's fun to express yourself using them. Get past the basic smileys and you can learn how to make two smiley's fighting, boxing, drinking wine and more. You are getting into some basic HTML when you learn more than a few smileys.