Learning how to make snowboard grind boxes requires time and materials. You will also have to have a basic understanding of tool use and craftsmanship. With the right materials and some helpful instructions, you can make snowboard grind boxes at home.
Matreials needed to make snowboard grind box:
- Six long two by four boards
- Playwood sheets
- First, purchase all of the necessary materials. They should be available at any building supply or home improvement store.
- Next, decide on the dimensions of your homemade grind box. Write down the desired length, and height and width of the box you are going to make.
- Cut two by fours to size, according to the dimensions you have come up with. Cut four boards to the length of the box, and four smaller ones for each side (sixteen small cuts in all) for the sides and top and bottom.
Build a rectangular box, using the long boards as the four corners, and the smaller ones as studs to build a frame for the snowboard grind box. Use nails to attach the boards so that each corner has a stud at each end, and two, spaced evenly, in its center. When done, your box frame should be sturdy.
- Next, cut the size of the four sides and two ends from plywood sheets. Nail these to the grind box frame, and you have got a functional, homemade snowboard grind box which may be put to use.
Learning how to make a snowboard grind box is a fairly easy process, but it requires time and your correctly using tools and materials. Once built, it can supply great fun for snowboarders, and it may also be used as a skateboard box for skaters.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.