If you are interested in enjoying an interesting summer treat, you should learn how to make soba noodles. This recipe below is simple and easy for anyone to follow. Knowing how to make good Japanese food is a technique that most people do not learn. Making something so delicious will definitely ear you brownie points with the ladies. When you learn how to make soba noodles, it opens up a door of possibilities with any Japanese cuisine. Enjoy learning how to make soba noodles.
What You Will Need To Make Soba Noodles:
- 8 oz of dried soba noodles (can be found at a ethnic supermarket)
- 3/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan freshly grated
- big pinch of salt
- 12 ounces of extra firm organic tofu (cut into 6 rectangular pieces)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- large splash of olive oil
- 1 bunch of green onions, greens trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 big handfuls of spinach, chard, or kale (make sure the stems are taken off and in bite size pieces)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 parmesan grated
- 4 baby radishes, extra thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and cook the soba noodles according to the packet. Add a little bit of salt to the boiling water, and when they are tender and finished, set them aside once they have been drained.
- Mix the 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs into a bowl. Also have the eggs prepared in another bowl. Take the blocks of tofu and dip them in eggs, then fully coat them in the bread crumbs mixture. You can bake these in the oven on 375 for ten minutes, or you can cook them in a bit of olive oil in a frying pan. Once they are finished cut them into thin slices and set aside with the noodles.
- Prepare a large skillet over medium high heat with the olive oil, green onions, chard (spinach or kale). After they have heated up add in the soba noodles, garlic powder and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Remove from the heat and add the slices of radishes on top.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!