How To Make Someone Love You Forever
Do you want to know how to make someone love you forever? There are things you can do, steps you can take, to ensure that the potential for growth and strength in your relationship remains, but always remember that it takes two to create a lasting relationship and those two must continue to want to grow together and improve their relationship every day for the love to stay strong and essentially last forever.
How to Make Someone Love You Forever:
- Communication is key to any lasting relationship. It can help to establish open lines of communication as early as possible. Be open to what your partner likes and dislikes, about you and about everything in general. Equally important is your partner's openness to your likes and dislikes, about them and everything in general. Having open lines of communication allows for arguments to be discussed and concluded, so they do not continue to be brought up in later arguments. This is also good if there are any bedroom issues. Having your partner feel comfortable discussing any problems or concerns they have, and being open to hearing yours can help strengthen a relationship's "forever potential." Remember, communication includes listening as well as speaking.
- Never be too tired to spend time together. Work, school, every day life stresses all get to us. If your partner wants to do something together and you really don't feel up to it, explain why and suggest an alternative. But also consider offering to do what they want at another time, perhaps over the weekend, or during a vacation week when you can be more relaxed and enjoy it.
- The need for quality time is important in love that lasts forever. Contrary to popular belief, watching TV can be considered quality time if it is something you do together and both enjoy. Short walks after dinner, going to see a baseball game together or to a museum, even just going to get a cup of coffee can all add to the quality time you spend together. At least a little effort at spending general quality time together should be put forth daily for lasting love-filled relationships.
- Learn to like each other's favorite things. For women, learning to understand football or something else your man follows can help you increase quality time together. You will then be able to sit through the game (or whatever) and at least follow along and be a part of that important part of his life, and this will also increase your stock in his eyes and encourage him to want to do the same. For guys, if your woman likes foreign films, a certain TV program, or anything you can learn to follow taking the time and making the effort to enjoy this part of her life will increase your stock in her eyes and with that stock increase, the love and bond you share will also be strengthened.
- End all arguments. Fighting and holding a grudge will not help your relationship grow. If you both cannot move past a certain argument cause then perhaps it was never meant to be. However, if the argument has been fought out and the issue has been closed, that issue should be considered "off limits" in future arguments. Couples who go to bed angry, wake up angry and resentful. Love that lasts forever will no doubt include concluded arguments.