How To Make Special Brownies
In order to know how to make special brownies, you probably should have a medical marijuana card and live in a state that condones being high. Assuming you are in pain and not just getting wasted to play video games or watch Adult Swim, we will use an indica as our main ingredient. Indicas are known to give the user a body high rather than blowing their mind. To make special brownies, you will need to first make special butter.
To make special butter, you will need:
- One ounce of indica finely ground up in a coffee grinder
- One pound of butter
- Saucepan or pot
- Tupperware container
- Boil. The power of special brownies is derived from the special butter. Pour two cups of water in the pot and boil it. When it boils, add the butter and lower the heat to medium.
- Melt. When the butter melts, add the indica. Simmer for two hours and turn it off.
- Strain and drain. Let it cool and then strain the mixture through the cheesecloth into the Tupperware. Now squeeze the contents of the cheesecloth into the Tupperware, cover it and place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, a green, solid disc can be removed from the water. This is your special butter.
To make special brownies, you will need:
- Special butter
- 9 X 13 baking pan
- Four ounces of unsweetened chocolate
- Two cups sugar
- One cup of flour
- One quarter teaspoon salt
- Four eggs
- Two teaspoons vanilla
- One cup of chopped macadamia nuts
- Mix. The first step to making special brownies is to preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Now mix the flour and salt together in a small bowl. Use a whisk or fork.
- Melt. Chocolate is not the secret ingredient in special brownies but the higher the quality, the better the taste. Melt the chocolate and special butter together over low heat.
- Beat. Now for the eggs. Beat the eggs and add the sugar. Mix until thick. Now add vanilla and the chocolate and special butter mixture. Blend well.
- Fold. Now fold in the flour and blend well. When mixed, stir in the nuts.
- Bake. To make these special brownies you will need to be patient and actually cook them. Do not worry, the effort is worth it. First rub butter in the 9 X 13 baking pan to grease it. Pour in the batter and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool for ten minuted before you try and remove it from the pan.
- Depending upon your tolerance, these can be mellow to freaky. A two inch by two inch piece would be a good first taste and allow at least two hours to pass before you eat anymore.