Here's a simple recipe for how to make special effects for horror movies. When thinking about special effects for horror movies the first thing that comes into one's mind is blood. Buckets and buckets of blood! It's the most visceral and easiest component in horror movies to make. Now you can make it yourself. It's fast, easy and cheap!
To make fake blood, you will need:
- 1 cup Karo Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of Water
- 2 Tablespoons of Red Food Coloring
- 1 Teaspoon Yellow Food Coloring
- Yellow Food Coloring (optional)
- Blue Food Coloring (optional)
- Popsicle sticks
- This is a one step project. Pour all of your contents into or medium or large cup and stir with your popsicle sticks. There is no correct way to add the ingredients, just toss it all in the cup and mix them up. Once you've finished mixing up the fake blood you can add a couple of drops of the yellow and blue food coloring to give it a nice tint. That's it, you're done!
This fake special effects movie horror blood is 100% non-toxic and edible since it's made with natural food products. If you decide to make larger batches make sure you take into account the math and double your ingredients accordingly. Also, it may get messy, so wear old clothes to minimize staining. The following special effects movie horror blood is the most basic type of blood there is but not the only one. There are soap based, chemical based available for purchase at specialty shops. Those can be expensive and are industry grade.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …