Learning how to make spring roll wrappers will come in handy if you do not live near a market or grocery store that sells them. Making these wrappers will actually save you time and money so there is no need to go searching from market to market. Master this easy recipe and enjoy homemade spring rolls anytime.
You will need the following ingredients to create these wrappers.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- Vegetable oil
- Start by sifting flour into a large bowl.
- Add salt, egg, water and one tablespoon of vegetable oil to the sifted flour.
- Combine all of the ingredients very well. You may need to adjust the amount of flour or water slightly while making these spring roll wrappers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let your spring roll wrapper batter sit for at least one hour. Your spring roll wrapper batter should look thick.
- Put about one tablespoon of oil into a non stick pan. Do not use a lot of oil when frying these spring rolls wrappers, only enough to coat the bottom and sides of pan.
- Pour a small amount of batter onto the pan once it's hot. Do not have the heat on high, you may burn your spring rolls wrappers.
- Spread the batter out in the pan until it forms a circle.
- Let cook for a few minutes or until done. You can tell it is ready by looking at the edges.
- Remove and repeat steps four through eight until you have completely made all of your spring roll wrappers.
- You may store your spring roll wrappers for use at a later time or use them immediately.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.