Learning how to make a Star Wars Clone cake can yield a delicious treat for any fan. No matter what the occasion, a Star Wars Clone cake is a blast to make and eat! It is perfect for a Star Wars Clone theme party. You can create and customize cake any way you like. This delicious Star Wars Clone cake is a chocolate cherry delight!
In order to make a Star Wars Clone cake, you will need:
- One box of devil food cake mix
- One teaspoon almond extract
- Can of cherry pie filling
- Two eggs beaten
- Two containers of buttercream frosting
- Blue and black food coloring
- Silver stars
- Small clear straws
- White fondant
- Black fondant
- Rolling pin
- Prepared rice krispie treats soft enough to shape
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Combine the cake mix, extract, and eggs together. Mix well. Divide the mixture between two round cake pans. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for thirty minutes.
- Once the cakes are cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool. Remove from pan. Layer the cherry pie filling between the cakes.
- Empty one can of the buttercream frosting in a small bowl. Add the blue food coloring. Mix. Use the other container of frosting to mix with black food coloring. Begin spreading the frosting on the cake. Swirl the two frostings together. You want to create the appearance of a galaxy.
- Attach the silver stars to the clear straws with a bit of hot glue. Place the stars around the cake in various spots.
- Shape the rice krispie treat into a clone trooper helmet. Dust the rolling pin with a bit of cornstarch. Roll the white fondant until it is about an 1/8 of an inch. Carefully cover the rice krispie helmet with the fondant. Smooth the fondant over the helmet. Press the edges together. Roll out the black fondant to the same size. You can use a small knife to cut out the shape of the eye slot and attach it to the helmet with a little bit of water to help it stick.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.