How To Make A Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail
Do you want to be able to relax and enjoy a good time at home with a daiquiri, but need to know how to make a strawberry daiquiri cocktail? Learning to make your own daiquiri will keep you from having to buy those store package daiquiri mixes ever again. A daiquiri is a popular fruity, sweet cocktail drink with basic ingredients of rum, lime juice and sugar, with added strawberries. Knowing how to make your own strawberry daiquiri cocktail at home is very quick and easy. Follow these steps to learn how to make a delicious, tasty recipe of your very own strawberry daiquiri cocktail.
To make a strawberry daiquiri cocktail you need:
- shaved ice
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 ounce strawberries (cored)
- 1/2 ounce strawberry schnapps
- slice of lime (optional)
- cocktail glass
- Add ingredients to a blender. Put rum, lemon juice, sugar, strawberry schnapps and strawberries in a blender.
- Add ice to a blender. Add shaved ice to the mixture for your strawberry daiquiri cocktail all the way even to the line where the liquids are.
- Blend all ingredients together. Blend on a high speed until your strawberry daiquiri cocktail is well blended and smooth.
- Pour the strawberry daiquiri cocktail into a cocktail glass. Once your strawberry daiquiri cocktail is well blended, pour your drink into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish and serve your daiquiri cocktail drink. Garnish your drink with a strawberry or a slice of lime. Add a straw to your strawberry daiquiri cocktail. Serve and enjoy your deliciously easy strawberry daiquiri!