Need to know how to make a Summer Hummer cocktail? Even non-Hummer drivers crave a refreshing, cool cocktail in the summer, and the Summer Hummer cocktail is a perfect concoction to cool the gullet. Made with vodka, raspberry liquor and lemonade, the Summer Hummer is just right to enjoy while swinging in a hammock under some cool trees on a hot summer day.
To make a Summer Hummer cocktail, you will need:
- A tall beverage glass
- 2 ounces of top-shelf vodka (go for any triple-distilled vodka for the cleanest, most refreshing taste)
- 2 ounces of raspberry liquor
- 4 ounces of fresh lemonade (frozen lemonade is okay, but it's worth it to mix up a fresh batch for your Summer Hummer)
- A lemon peel or lemon slice and two raspberries for garnish
- To make a Summer Hummer, first fill the tall beverage glass with fresh ice. Add in the best vodka you can find along with the raspberry liquor. Stir to mix.
- Top your Summer Hummer off with the lemonade. Add the raspberries on top and float the lemon peel. Alternatively, if you like a more lemony drink, squeeze the lemon slice and drop on top of the drink.
A Summer Hummer cocktail is about the most refreshing cocktail you'll find, so be aware of how quickly or how much you imbibe. You might find yourself a bit toasted without realizing it, especially if you've been in the heat. If you're really a lemon fan, add a triple-distilled lemon-flavored vodka instead of the regular vodka. Or, if you prefer a drink heavier in raspberry taste, use a good quality raspberry vodka.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …