Planning a party for the biggest sport holiday of the year and need to know how to make Super Bowl decorations? Super Bowl Sunday is not just a huge day for sports fans, it is a huge day for Americans everywhere! It has become a tradition to celebrate the event with friends and family. Even if you don't care about football, there are commercials, tasty food, and of course, the company! Hosting a Super Bowl party can be a tough, but a real fan of the game will not be able to resist throwing a party to cheer their team to victory! To plan a Super Bowl Party, you need fun decorations. There is no better way to get your guests in the spirit, then by creating the perfect party atmosphere.
In order to make Super Bowl Decorations, you will need:
- Team colored streamers and balloons
- Felt in team colors
- Dimensional paint in coordinating team colors
- White tape
- Green tablecloth
- Food Coloring
- Tootsie Rolls
- Decorate each side of the party venue with one team's colors. Hang the streamers and balloons. Inflate a few extra balloons to scatter about.
- Place a green tablecloth on the table. Use white tape to create the look of yard lines on the field.
- Use felt to cut team pennants. Cut a football shape out of the felt. Using the paint, write the team's name on each pennant. Let dry.
- Make team jerseys out of felt. Cut small jerseys and put the numbers of the team favorites on them using paint again.
- Use food as the centerpiece. Purchase or make your own cupcakes. Use food coloring to color the frosting to team colors. Shape tootsie rolls into miniature footballs and place on top of the cupcakes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …