Need to know how to make superhero party invitations? Making superhero invitations can be a fun project for you or even for kids to help with! With new superhero blockbusters hitting box offices each year, it is no wonder they are all the rage. If your little one wants a superhero theme party or even if you want a superhero party for yourself, make the party extra super by making superhero invitations yourself! Everyone knows a great party starts with the invitations. Whether you choose Spiderman, Superman, or Batman, you can easily make fantastic invitations in a snap. Here are two ways to make superhero invitations.
In order to make superhero invitations you will need:
- Superhero clipart
- Photo of the guest of honor (several copies needed)
- Glitter pens
- Glue stick
- Browse clipart for a picture of your child's favorite superhero. There are countless superhero images on the web. Print enough copies of the image for each invitation. Make sure you print an image large enough to cover the front of the invitation. Cut out the pictures.
- Print photos of the guest of honor. You are not going to be using the superhero's head, instead you will be using the photo of the guest of honor. You are going to need to use a picture of the guest of honor where the head is large enough to replace the superhero's head. You want to transform the guest of honor into a superhero. You may need to resize your photo several times in order to get it right. Cut only the head out of the photo. If the head is a little large, that is fine! He's a superhero, after all!
- Once you have the head and body cut out, line them up before you glue. Apply the glue stick to the cardstock and place the photo of the guest of honor's head and superhero image on the front of the invitation. Allow to dry for a few minutes.
- Using the glitter pen write a catchy headline, such as "Calling All Superheroes!" or "Batman Invites You To His Birthday Bash!" You can add other decorations or accent the superhero using the pens, too.
For another option for making superhero invitations, you will need:
- Comic book
- Glue stick
- White paper
- Glitter pen
- Gather superhero images or strips you find in a comic book. Cut them out. Use enough to fill the invitation.
- Arrange the pictures on the front of the cardstock to create a collage. Apply glue to the cardstock. Place the pictures on the invitation. Make sure images are smooth and wrinkle-free. Allow to dry completely.
- Use the white paper to add a speech bubble to the top of the cardstock. Inside the bubble write your greeting. Fill the inside of the invitation with all the party information.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.