Plan to make sushi mayo at least 24 hours before you will use it. This will allow enough time for the flavors to completely combine, producing the best possible flavor. Make sushi mayo by adding any ingredients and flavorings to prepared mayonnaise.
The flavored mayonnaise can then be served with sushi, either on top, inside or as a dip, and also served as a sauce served on top of baked or grilled tuna steaks, salmon or white fish varieties.
Supplies Needed to Make Sushi Mayo
· Measuring spoons and cups
· Medium bowl with a lid, or plastic wrap
· Whisk or spoon
Ingredients Needed to Make Sushi Mayo
· ½ cup mayonnaise
· Your favorite ingredients to make sushi mayo
Suggested Ingredients to Make Sushi Mayo
1. Wasabi-Green Onion Mayonnaise – 1 to 2 Tablespoons finely chopped green onions and 1 to 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
2. Spicy Sushi Mayo – 1 to 2 Tablespoons fresh ground chilies and 1 Tablespoon smelt roe
3. Hot Sushi Mayonnaise – 2 Tablespoons hot chili and 1 Tablespoon hot sesame oil
4. Chiba Sauce – 1 Tablespoon wasabi paste, ½ cup soy sauce, 1 ½ cup heavy cream
Procedures to Make Sushi Mayo
1. Gather all ingredients and supplies needed before you start to make sushi mayo.
2. Whisk all ingredients together until mixed thoroughly
3. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours. Be sure to make sushi mayo before you need it.
Serving Suggestions for Sushi Mayo
Serve sushi mayonnaise on top of sushi, or wrapped inside.
Sushi mayonnaise can be used as a garnish sauce on top of baked tuna and salmon steaks.
Accompany white fish with a small amount served as a dip.
The flavored mayonnaise can also be used as a dip for crackers and chips.
Serve the flavored mayonnaise as a dip for other seafood such as fried prawns and scallops.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”