Once you learn how to make Taco Bell Bean Burritos, you can enjoy one of your favorite meals any time of the night or day. Not to mention that you can save a lot of money over time. Learning to make Taco Bell bean burritos is thankfully extremely easy and the ingredients can be found in any grocery store.
To make Taco Bell bean burritos, you will need:
- 1 large burrito size white tortilla
- 1/2 cup of refried beans, heated
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped white onion
- 1 ounce of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of mild taco sauce
- Place the tortilla on a microwave safe plate, cover with a damp paper towel and heat for 10 seconds. This will loosen up the tortilla so that it's easier to roll into a burrito.
- Spread the beans on the tortilla and top with the additional ingredients. The ingredients should be placed down the center of the tortilla, leaving room on all sides so that the burrito is easy to roll.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla in and roll. The tighter you roll the bean burrito, the better it will stay together as you eat it.
- You can purchase Taco Bell Refried Beans and Taco Sauce in most grocery stores, which will ensure you get the closest flavor possible.
- Hot taco sauce can also be used if you like spicy food.
- To make your Taco Bell Bean Burrito supreme, add shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sour cream.
- Don't overfill the tortilla or it will tear and all the ingredients will fall out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.