How To Make Taco Bell Burritos
Learning how to make Taco Bell Burritos can save a lot of time spent driving to Taco Bell or waiting in line for one of the Taco Bell Burritos. Taco Bell makes a variety of burritos and everyone who eats at Taco Bell has their own personal favorite burrito. Besides, with the recent issues involving genetically modified foods, it might just be healthier to learn how to make your favorite fast food right at home. To learn how to make Taco Bell burritos, you first have to pick which one to make. To make things simple, this article is going to focus on the Chilito or chili cheese burrito served at Taco Bell.
- Flour tortilla shells
- A large frying pan
- 1/2 lb. of ground beef
- 18 oz. can of refried beans
- One tablespoon of flour
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 jar of hot sauce
- Prepare ingredients. As you learn how to make Taco Bell burritos, you may find that you want to adjust it to your own taste. This is perfectly acceptable. For instance, in this step you will brown the ground beef. To make Taco Bell burritos you do not need to add onion to the ground beef, but many people do want to brown ground beef with a chopped onion added. This may change the flavor of the Chilito, but this is your cooking and completely your option.
- Drain the ground beef. To make these Taco Bell burritos, you will need drained ground beef. Do not rinse the ground beef because you will actually need some of the fat that is left on it. Once drained, place the ground beef back in the pan and continue to heat on low heat while completing the next step.
- Combine ingredients. In this step of making Taco Bell burritos, you will need to combine the ingredients. Add the flour by sprinkling it on top of the ground beef, then mixing the ground beef and flour until it is thoroughly blended. Add the refried beans and mix the ingredients together. Once the refried beans are mixed, add the hot sauce to taste. If you are using Taco Bell hot or mild sauce packets, you may need about six packets. Otherwise, simply sprinkle on the hot sauce from the jar and mix. Taste periodically to see if these Taco Bell burritos will be hot enough for you. Sprinkle the cheese on the mixture and blend until the mixture is a thick pasty combination that does not run off of a spoon.
- Wrap the burrito. Now that you have all the ingredients mixed together, it's time to turn them into a Taco Bell burrito! Dampen the tortilla shells and place them in the microwave for ten to twenty seconds to soften them. You may also heat them on the stove until they are soft. Place the mixture in the tortilla shell, roll the shell up and enjoy your Taco Bell burrito!