How To Make Tater Tot Casserole
Moms and dads who know how to make tater tot casserole will find themselves smiling as they watch their children ingest vegetables they never thought they would see them eat. Tater tot casserole is pleasing to children who love tater tots because the first thing they see when they are served dinner is their tater tots. They may not even notice what lies underneath. It can be a challenge to get children to eat their vegetables. One of the surest ways to get young children to eat their vegetables is to disguise it in something they love! Use this method to watch children eat their vegetables.
Use the ingredients listed below to make your tater tot casserole:
- Four cups frozen tater tots
- Casserole dish
- One pound ground beef
- One cup broccoli
- One can cream of celery soup
- One yellow onion
- Prepare the ground beef. Chop the yellow onion, then mix it with the ground beef. Brown the ground beef and onion, then drain.
- Mix ingredients. Place the ground beef in the casserole dish. Mix in the broccoli. Cover with can of soup. Do not dilute the soup to make tater tot casserole. Mix ingredients.
- Bake tater tot casserole. Cover the mixture with a solid layer of tater tots. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the casserole in the oven and cook for 45 minutes.
- Serve to children. Cut the casserole and serve so that the tater tots are still on top of the casserole. Sit back and smirk as the children eat their vegetables.