How To Make Temporary Tattoo
Have you ever wondered how to make a temporary tattoo? There are many people who like to make a fashion statement by simply making their own temporary tattoo. These tattoos are fun and can be used by people of all ages. If you have certain qualms about getting a permanent tattoo, it is safer to try a more enjoyable alternative by applying a temporary tattoo to your skin. In this article, you will find steps that will help you to make a temporary tattoo.
Things you will need:
- Computer with internet access
- Picture or image
- Temporary tattoo paper
- Select a Design. You can use your computer to choose a picture or image for your temporary tattoo. There are programs you may use on your computer, such as Adobe Photoshop, clip art or, if you prefer, you can also search the web to find numerous images that will work for you.
- Print Your Design. After you've chosen your design, you will need to print the image on suitable printing paper. Ordinary paper will not work for this purpose, so it is best to print the design on "temporary tattoo paper" that is often sold on various sites on the internet.
- Choose a Suitable Printer. The printer you use is very significant for this task. Tattoo paper is more functional with inkjet or laser printers. Once you've located the appropriate printer and preferred tattoo paper that suits your needs, the printed image should meet your expectations.
- Make the Tattoo. When you've printed the image, it is necessary that you read all the instructions on the package before you place the printed tattoo on your skin.
Since body art is so common, especially among celebrities, you might feel tempted to bring out your own artistic side by experimenting with various designs to make a temporary tattoo.