Are you wandering how to make extra thin crispy pizza crust? Well, you have come to the right place. Have you heard of all the pizza places that claim they have the best pizza, but you can make the best pizza right in your own home, exactly the way you like it, with what you like on it. Make one for yourself or invite your lady over and make one together.
To make extra thin crispy pizza crust, you will need:
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 cup of Warm Water
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Instant Yeast
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- Your Favorite Pizza Toppings
- Pizza pan
Note: You will need to make your dough the night before or at least 8 hours before you are ready to bake.
- You are going to start with adding all the ingredients to the mixer, EXCEPT the oil, and mixing everything in a mixer on low. This let's all of the ingredients mix and turn into a dough. Once the ingredients are well-mixed you can slowly stream in the oil. This may take you anywhere from one to two minutes, depending on your dough, and your mixer.
- When everything is blended very well, you are going to turn your mixer up to medium and mix for another 10 to 15 minutes. When you are finished with this process and your dough feels like dough, you can put it in a greased bowl to allow to sit overnight in a cool, dry place.
- The following day, prepare by allowing your dough to sit out to get warm and make sure you have all your toppings ready. It is important to have all of your prep work done before you start assembling your pizza because you do not want to mess your dough up while you are grating cheese, or slicing pepperoni.
- Get your dough ready by using a roller and rolling out your dough as thin as you possibly can. When you feel like you have rolled it out enough, put it on your pizza pan and use your fingers to fit around the edges. If you have extra dough hanging off your pizza pan, make sure to cut it off because it will burn. If you have a lot of extra dough, use another pan and do a smaller pizza if you would like.
- Finish by adding all of your toppings, pizza sauce first, cheese, and what ever else your favorite additions to your pizza are on the top. Make sure you do this as quickly as possible because you can mess your dough up and destroy all of your time and ingredients spent on this wonderful meal.
- Last, but certainly not least, put your pizza in the oven at 550 degrees Farenheit for at least 20 minutes. Allow your pizza to cook for as long as it takes to get to the crispiness you like.
Make sure that you turn your oven off and let your pizza cool off a bit before cutting it up, and eating it. It is going to be extremely hot and could burn you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …